Monday 5 December 2011

Guinnes Beer Rebate - $20 by Mail on Turkey, Ham or Deli Platter


I hope you have been cruising through the beer displays while you're at the grocery store.  There have been some fantastic beer rebates available.

Save $20 by Mail on Turkey, Ham or Deli Platter
  • No Beer Purchase required in AL, AR, HI, KY,ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NC,  NY, PA, VA, WV
  • Purchase of beer required in other states, except not valid in IN, LA, NH, UT & TX
  • Valid 11/01/11 - 12/31/11
  • Purchase must exceed $20.01
For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri, no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many other everyday items.

I save every receipt. When I find a beer rebate, I take a look to see if I've already purchased the qualifying products - many times I have.  All I have to do is submit the information, mail it in, and wait for my money.

Other Beer Rebate to be on the lookout for:
  • Budweiser - $6 on Turkey, Ham or Deli Platter
  • Corona - $10 on Gift Cards
  • Corona - $10 on Beef , Chicken or Seafood
  • Heineken - $5 on Holiday Party Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment